Why am I doing this?

 I am currently going through K.A. Applegate's Animorphs books (Never read them as a kid. I was more of a Goosebumps kid, but I figured I'd catch up with all I've learned about it as an adult), and noticed there wasn't a list of all the pop culture references in these books. (There are many.) I tried adding these lists to the fan site Seerowpedia, but they were quickly removed. I figured a blog would be the way to go for anyone interested. I'll try to add hyperlinks for those who want to learn more about what something is, but this is very much a work in progress.

Also, the lists will be based on the original editions, not the 2011 reprints, which removed or updated a lot of these references. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animorphs #1: The Invasion

Animorphs #42: The Journey

Animorphs #43: The Test